I go to the movies alone. It’s one of my most favorite and valued experiences.
I go to the first showing or the morning. It’s usually me and an old couple or two.
I bring my own snacks.
I sit last row- center; the perfect seat
No one talks. No one yells. I don’t miss any dialogue.
There are no children(this is important to a pre-k teacher)
It’s the best thing in the world. Solitude is my drug of choice.
I’ve seen a lot of people talking about how they have no one to go with to see their summer movies. I know movie-going is a social event but I’m on the complete opposite of that. I will go with friends to dinner, a game, dancing, anything, but the movie theatre is mine.
- zwischendenstuehlen likes this
- thescienceofobsession likes this
- freshrosemary said:"Solitude is my drug of choice." I’ve never heard it put like that. It makes complete sense.
- iwantmyhogwartsletter likes this
- wiggleofjudas likes this
- girlonfic said:I know exactly - EXACTLY - what you mean. I can go with certain people, but in general i really, really love to go by myself. YAY ALONE THEATER TIME!!
- girlonfic likes this
- valeria2067 likes this
- idontreallyfuckwithcheese said:Are we the same person? I love going alone during a matinee and I bring snacks too. The absolute best. I haven’t been to the theater in awhile though. I probably try to go when The To-Do List comes out.
- wholockian221b likes this
- phasmidhugs likes this
- jannephotog said:love.this. amen.
- jannephotog likes this
- cloama posted this